Multifamily Housing Architect
Studio ST Architects have decades of experience as multifamily housing architect in New York, Brooklyn and New Jersey. We enjoy working with smaller residential developers to create unique and boutique-like ground-up new buildings.
While the construction methods we employ are simple, our designs are sophisticated. We strive to add value and create the type of beautiful housing that caters to families and young professionals across different markets. We focus on how people want to use their homes and create innovative designs using sustainable materials, which have proven to attract the best renters and buyers.
Studio ST Architects have extensive experience working with developers and builders to create buildings that make the best creative use of indoor and outdoor spaces. We work on boutique luxury apartments built from the ground up, as well as multifamily renovations of existing buildings.
We are familiar with working with the constraints of a tight budget. We collaborate with our clients to design unique spaces and oversee the construction of multifamily housing that will fit the lifestyle of our client’s target tenants and buyers.
At Studio ST, we guide first-time developers and experienced clients on their entire journey. Our services include:
- Assessment of client’s needs and provision of a custom, beautiful and functional design to attract the best renters and buyers
- A realistic budget and on-site supervision of the project in collaboration with our trusted network of contractors and engineers
- Presentation of the design to building departments, cities, townships, municipalities, and Landmark Preservation boards to gain approval
- Plans and 3D photo-realistic renderings to visualize the building and assist with marketing the real estate project to the end users
- A detailed schedule for the design, approval process, and construction phases to ensure the smooth running of the project
We know that our clients need to balance their vision for their multi-family building with making a sound real estate investment. Our detailed designs allow developers and builders to understand the construction costs and develop a realistic schedule.
We understand how difficult it is to design a new building in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the tri-state area. We know how to work within the parameters of existing buildings, particularly those within Landmark Preservation districts. We deal extensively with these types of challenges and appreciate the real costs involved in a new build or renovation of an existing building in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Selected Multifamily Housing Projects
Stories About Our Multi-family Buildings
Developers Break Ground On New Residential Building At 36 Jones Street In Jersey City
SynaCondo – Architect’s Newspaper Best design Honorable Mention
Affordable Housing – New York Daily News
SynaCondo in The Forward